- Assist in the developing of business policy and corporate strategy, such as the key performance indicators for the Company and all departments.
- Coordinate on the Group's operations, including the policies set by the parent company.
- Review and evaluate the investment projects/business expansion plan of the Company.
- Coordinate on the matters pertaining to subsidiary/associate companies, such as board meetings/annual general meeting, board resolutions, etc.
- Plan and execute the events for corporate social responsibility initiative of the Company.
- Support in secretarial duties such as arrangement of board of directors meeting and management meeting, preparation of meeting minutes, etc.
- Coordinate on the internal audit and risk management matters.
- Review and make changes to the relevant policies and procedures as and when required.
- Any other special assignments/duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management/Finance/Account or equivalent.
- Possess excellent communication skills in both verbal and written, required languages: English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
- Candidate with working experience in secretarial job is an added advantage.
- Production scheduling, system upgrade, such as operations management, coordination and implementation of the program.
- Coordinate and communicate with related department.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economic, Human Resource Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
Interested candidates are invited to write-in with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary,
contact phone number together with a recent passport-size photograph or email to:
CSC STEEL SDN. BHD.
180, Kawasan Industri Ayer Keroh,
75450 Melaka, Malaysia.
Tel : +606 231 0169
Fax : +606 231 0167
E-mail : email@example.com
or apply via
There are currently no vacancies available for Non-Executive category.
There are currently no vacancies available for Internship Program.